COMPANY PROFILE: SNOWGLOBE
Snowglobe is a film production company established in Copenhagen in August 2015 by producers Mikkel Jersin, Katrin Pors & Eva Jakobsen.
With its strong international roots, and particularly strong affiliation with Latin America, Snowglobe is a dynamic production company working with feature films across borders.
Snowglobe recently won the Silver Lion in the official competition in Venice for THE UNTAMED (LA REGIóN SALVAJE) by Amat Escalante and the Golden Leopard in the official competition in Locarno for GODLESS by Ralitza Petrova.
Presently Snowglobe is producing:
- Jonas Arnby / Rasmus Birch’s new feature film: SUICIDE TOURIST
- Jeanette Nordahl’s debut feature WILDLAND
- Omar Shargawi’s new feature hybrid: WESTERN ARABS
- Jon Bang Carlsen’s new feature film: THE LAND BEYOND LONELINESS
- Kasper Gaardsøe’s new feature film: JUTLANDIA
- Martin Skovbjerg & Christian Gamst’s debut feature: STICKS AND STONES
- Josefine Kirkeskov’s debut feature: LIFEBOAT
- And several other titles in development that we prefer to keep secret for now…
Presently Snowglobe is co-producing:
- Carlos Reygadas’ new feature film WHERE LIFE IS BORN (Post)
- Jaime Rosales’ new feature film PETRA (Pre-production)
- Alejandro Landes’ new feature film MONOS (Post)
- Joachim Trier’s new feature film THELMA (Post)
- Amat Escalante’s new feature film THE UNTAMED (Completed)
- Ralitza Petrova’s new feature film GODLESS (Completed)
In association with
- Iram Haq’s new feature film WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY (Shooting)